Pathway International will not, under any circumstances, issue refunds for early service withdrawal.
1. The refund percentages mentioned are for the full service fee paid. Refund percentages are applicable only if the complete fee of the product is paid without any balance. Applicants would not be eligible for the refund percentage even if they fall in one of the mentioned clauses or if they haven’t paid the complete full service fee mentioned.
2. The immigration pronouncements at times are discounted on the basis of future expectations and clients are registered in advance, i.e., before the actual qualification/s is announced to make sure that the cap system is met. It’s pre-agreed that the client does acknowledge this and is ready to do so to cut the last minute rush and get ready as per all requirements by the time the immigration authorities announce them. If the client’s profile is not eligible after the announcement, the client can choose to transfer to other opportunities.
3. The company is not responsible for any delay caused by third-party services such as Courier Services etc. based on external factors like these. Also, clients cannot claim a refund of service charges.
4. Clients should understand and agree that, under the Canadian Immigration process, skills assessment result is subject to the decision of the concerned authorities, and Pathway International has no control on the outcome of the application.
5. Pathway International is not responsible for refund of any fees or other amounts/charges that have been paid to any Assessing Bodies, Immigration Authorities, Embassy/Consulate/High Commission in the event of the applicant not getting approval of visa/immigration, or in case of rejection or non acceptance of his/her application at any stage by any respective authority. The registration/processing fees only includes the charges towards the services rendered by Pathway International and does not include any application or assessing fees. The applicant agrees to pay the entire additional fees, as applicable during the processing.
6. The Service Charges by Pathway International have no reference to the market charges and are as per the company standards to which the client agreed. Any claims after the registration, like charges being too expensive and such, would not be entertained and the applicant would have no right to contest the same as it was explained and expressed through all the sources of information, and the client has been informed before registering.
7. The applicant accepts that the immigration process includes showing enough funds, if applicable, which differs from country to country and the process/category the applicant applies to. The applicant undertakes to meet such requirements as desired by the concerned immigration/other authorities, and failure to provide such funds by the applicant shall not make Pathway International liable for any refund of the service charges or part thereof. In such cases, no refund request for service charges will be entertained.
8. In case of the visa being rejected on the following grounds no refund will be made.
- If the applicants fail to attend the visa interview.
- If the applicant does not comply with the requirements of the Embassy or the Consulate.
- Failure of the medical examination by the client or his or her family members included in the application.
- Failure to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate, which is not less than 3 months old.
- Submission of fraudulent documents.
- Submission of fraudulent bank letter / bank statements.
- A prior violation of any immigration or visa law by the client or any of his or her family members included in the application.
- Late submission of any additional documents requested by the consulate at a later stage.
- The client fails to get the required score in IELTS / other language test to meet the eligibility criteria and as advised by the Pathway International consultant.
- There would be no refund if the client abandons his/her case within 3 months from the date of registration.
- Non-communication with your Process Consultant for a period of 3 months shall also be deemed to be abandonment.
9. The application or processing fee paid to visa authorities or any other institution is the liability of the client and is not included in the service charges. Pathway International will not entertain any claim of refund in case of rejection.
10. The client must offer, inside a said time, each and every paper, forms, and facts that will make it possible for Pathway International to work on his/her documentation and make it submit-ready before the appropriate assessing/immigration authority. The client’s inability to do the same will only suggest that no reimbursement of the advisory/consulting fee offered to Pathway International is outstanding.
11. The client should notify Pathway International of each and every communication received by him/her from the processing visa office-in writing or via phone-immediately of receiving such a message. Besides, the client shall notify the said immigration consultancy of each and every communication, both,via written form and via phone-undertaken by the client, straight with the involved visa office immediately of such a contact. This comprises personal visits made to the visa office, and/or inquiry made via phone. The client’s inability to do the same will only suggest that no money back whatsoever is outstanding of any charges offered to Pathway International.
12. The client will participate in each and every interview, as and when needed by the concerned processing visa office, at the place mentioned by the visa office, and at his own cost, and swiftly follow each and every given order as given by the visa office. The client’s inability to do the same will only suggest that no refund whatsoever is outstanding of any charges offered to Pathway International.
13. If the application is returned/rejected/delayed owing to an error in the application fee or mode of payment, the applicant agrees not to contest on withdrawal of his application on this ground; as the payment and the mode of the payment of application fee is the sole liability of the applicant.
14. It is understood that submission of an application for immigration is never generic, routine and/or time bound. The concerned case officer may call for additional documents, as per the changing requirements of the process, and may request for further submission of such additional documents to the concerned immigration authorities. Any request for the refund on these grounds will not be entertained.
15. In the event that the immigration law changes anytime after you have signed this agreement, i.e., anytime during the processing of your application & due to this change of law, you have become ineligible to apply for the service you have signed up for, and you have paid the entire amount. Pathway International will refund a certain percent of its service fee paid by the client as specified in the agreement. The refund will be made within 90 working days after the client submits Pathway International Refund Claim Form / letter to Pathway International. The client should enclose with the refund request form a copy of his receipt for payment made to Pathway International. Failure to enclose this will also make the client ineligible for the refund.
16. The client should also understand and accept that no refund or transfer of Pathway International fee to a friend or a relative will be done in the event he or she abandons his/her application or decides to opt out due to any reason during the proceedings after he/she signs-up.
17. Pathway International has the right to terminate/withdraw their services without refund of service fee if the applicant
- does not submit all documents within the stipulated time from the date of his/her registration which is normally within one month
- tries to malign the name of the company in whatsoever manner, which tampers the functioning of the business or reputation
- doesn’t respond to the mails and calls made by the company for more than a month
- backs out due to personal reasons
- failure in medicals of the client or his family members included in the application form
- failure to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate which is not less than 3 months old
- failure to provide sufficient funds for settlement or maintenance by the client or his/her family members included in the application
- prior violation of any immigration or visa law by the client or any of his or her family members included in the application
- late submission of any additional documents requested by the consulate at a later stage.
18. The client herewith agrees to meet all the requirements of the concerned authorities who conduct an assessment or decide on visa outcome. The client also agrees to submit all the documents including originals if required by the concerned assessing authorities. The client understands that any failure on his/her part to submit these documents or part thereof is an independent failure of client and Pathway International is in no way responsible for the same. Hence, the client agrees that failure to produce documents cannot be a valid reason to claim a refund.
19. The client will inform Pathway International about every news involving a change of housing/mailing address, educational/specialized credentials, change of matrimonial status/service or company, newly born kids or any police/unlawful case after the submission of the petition and while the processing is going on till the time of the discharge of Visa / Residence Permit. The client’s inability to do the same will only show that no refund at all is outstanding.
20. The client will appear for an IELTS/other language test and achieve a minimum individual total of the group in every given four appraisal factors–read, write, speak & listen–as appropriate for him/her and as per the requirement of the Visa Issuing Authority/Assessment Body. The client thoroughly realizes and concurs that his petition cannot be submitted–minus the necessary IELTS/other language total–and no reimbursement of the service charge offered to Pathway International will be outstanding or settled in a situation wherein he/she fails to attain the required IELTS/other language total.
21. By signing/acknowledging the agreement to avail our services, the client cannot withdraw AT ANY POINT during the process because of own personal circumstances which may have changed. It is unacceptable to consider or entertain any form of settlement. We cannot accommodate requests for refunds once services have been provided for or when any part of the process has commenced.
22. The client clearly accepts that he/she has been apprised of the usual waiting durations/average processing time, as appropriate to his permit class, and further that such waiting durations/usual processing time solely depends on the convenience of processing visa office/appraisal body. The client also fully agrees and realizes that he/she will never have any claims whatsoever on any sort of refund of the charge made on or off-site, on the ground of the extended processing time periods.
23. There are certain countries which have a cap system, and hence the approval of Visa/Green Card/Permanent Residence is subject to the cap not reached for that year. The client may have the required points as required by the immigration authorities of the specified country, but he/she still may not get the Visa/Green Card/Permanent Residence if the cap has been reached for that year. Failing to get a Visa/Green Card/Permanent Residence because of the cap limit cannot be a reason for claiming a refund, and client fully understands the same.
24. If your request for a refund falls under the acceptable terms and conditions of the Company, the time taken to process such a request would be 90 working days.
25. The client shall loyally reveal before Pathway International, each and every detail involving each and every case, existing or past, cases of wrong-doings and/or conviction, and insolvency leveled against the clients and those who are dependent on him. If he does not reveal such details, and if the same is found afterward, no refunds at all of the money given.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Sri Lankan Rupees (LKR). You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with our services using one of our accepted payment methods.
Pathway International is not a part of any government authority/organization or embassy. We are a Private Limited company and we do not have the authority to grant you a visa of any kind. We can only assist and advise people who want to migrate or travel to their selected country. Please note that the final decision on all visa applications rests with the relevant government departments in their respective countries.
Our agreements with clients are drawn on the bedrock of trust, sincerity, and security, and each option is spelled out clearly. Our terms are transparent and there is nothing hidden.
The client agrees and acknowledges that the company doesn’t suggest or force any service/product/visa etc. and the pronouncement of a particular service/product/visa etc. is the client’s individual decision and cannot be at any time assumed to be a company judgment.
Pathway International markets all the products and educates all clients about the opportunities without any external pressure to have decided on this service/product/visa etc.
The applicant has noticed all the above provisions in detail, agrees, and continues to adhere to all the terms and conditions of signing/acknowledging this agreement.
Pathway International is operated and controlled in Sri Lanka with its registered office at Wattala and Colombo. The laws of the Government of Sri Lanka will govern the validity, interpretation, and performance of this Agreement. The courts in Sri Lanka alone shall have jurisdiction to try any dispute between the company and any person arising out of any issue concerning the company.